Friday 12 May 2017

pause..

well, it's official - my laptop is dead.. also summer is here, just around the corner and one with another it looks like it's time for a new break here.. just in time I was getting some inspiration and will to make some more interesting posts here and try to bring this blog on some higher level, at least when it is about "quality" of stuff published here and make new posts more freqwent.. well, I guess I don't have luck with technology..
anyhow, see you next Tuesday 16.05. in zagreb at Disbaja / Crutches gig, actually if there will be gig, because Medika is facing an eviction these days, and the deadline for moving out is just on Tuesday.. and here we will see/read us 2 or 3 months from now or yet when I save up some money to buy new laptop or pc..
until then stay well, have some cold beers and enjoy!..

No comments: