Monday 26 June 2017

D-SAGAWA live @ Gross Outlet, Alston, Massachusetts 11.03.2016 - video






I like when in the sea of similar and sometimes boring d-beat bands I found such gem as this one is.. D-Sagawa are d-beat crust band from Boston, Massachusetts, don't know much about them except they have great demo "I Want to Die Suffering" released in 2016, also on their bandcamp you can listen a new single from upcoming release which also sound great..
even on demo they sound something darker, maybe I'm insane but I swear I hear some black metal influences there, but on few live videos that I found on youtube they deliver pure d-beat, straight into your face and heavy as hell.. just when I thought that perfect d-beat band doesn't exist I found this, well maybe...
also found one nice review and could't agree more with it hehe, go read it here: https://someweirdsinrecords.com/2016/06/28/a-review-of-d-sagawas-i-want-to-die-suffering/


No comments: